Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Finally figured out the Flickr feed!

Can you say "alliteration"?! :)

I am SO excited! If you look to the left you'll see that I've finally figured out how to link over to Flickr so you can see my scrapbooking layouts a little bit easier. I am taking my stuff out of the 2Peas Gallery where it was before and reloading it... and, of course, some new stuff... into the Flickr site. It's going to take a little while. I'm hoping that it will make it simpler to see what I'm working on (that's for you Mom!) so you don't have to jump from 2Peas to ScrapGoods, to More Than Scrapbooking to see things. Hopefully it won't take too long to get it in there!

Much love,
erin

1 comment:

Auntie Em said...

So that's a Flickr!!! Katy said something bout that, so now I know. I'll work on that too!

Hi lady.