Friday, June 18, 2010

Today's the Last Day!

It's the last day of school! I have to say... although I didn't plan my vacation day around the last day of school, it was really nice to put Adrianna on the bus this morning. Today is mismatch day, hence the different shoes and socks.






After coming back to the house, I got a few shots of the bees enjoying the Veronica plants I picked up a week or so ago. The wildlife just loves our front flower bed. Adrianna is not so thrilled that the bees are frequenting our yard!





I finished a new layout yesterday... just a quick page using up some scraps I had laying around and a photo that was leftover - pulled for another page, but not actually used! A better option compared to trying to find the box it came from. I'm so lazy! ;)





much love,

erin

1 comment:

Missus Wookie said...

Fun outfit and I like the circle border and bow on the LO. Always happy to see bees tho - glad you're supplying flowers sorry Adrianna!