Saturday, February 23, 2008

I'm back!

After a couple of crazy, busy weeks... I'm back! The awards banquet last Sunday at work went off without a hitch (yeah!) and everyone seemed to have fun. The classes with shimelle and Donna Downey the night before were a lot of fun. I am SO excited that the "Year in Review" album I started in Donna's class is well on it's way to completion... I've gotten through September 2007... I just need a few more sheets of white cardstock and to finish up the jounaling. Here is a pic of me and Donna... she was riot... lots of fun and very entertaining!


Here is my latest layout... just finished today. The pic I posted a while ago... last October, after the Light the Night walk. It is one of my favorites that actually has me in it. :) I used the February Studio Calio kit... plus a bunch of stuff from my stash and from ScrapGoods too, of course. I've been holding onto it for a while not finding just the right papers to do it justice. Enjoy!


much love,
erin

3 comments:

Geri said...

You got to take a class with Donna! Oh I am green with envy!

Pamela Jane said...

So glad to see you have a blog. Will you play along (when you take a break from the design kit), because I've tagged you!

Kim said...

So nice to meet you last night!