Saturday, October 11, 2008

So Far Behind

It seems that I am always behind. Sometimes it's just a little bit... other times it's bunches and bunches! :) I took the Shimelle class about home months ago... it's in the blog history and I'm afraid to look to see exactly how long ago it was. I've downloaded all the class handouts and read some of them. However, not a single portion has been completed. How sad!

This month's Design Team papers from Scrapbooks Plus were warm and cozy... so I thought that I'd make myself a home mini-book to featured some of the things I like about our first home. It's semi-inspired by the Shimelle class... and one day I'll get around to reading the handouts and doing the assignments... I guess it's my take on the theme having read the class description! lol :)




















I still need to add the journaling... but, as you know, I'm a bit behind! ;-)

much love,
erin

No comments: