Sunday, October 5, 2008

The Color Purple

There's something to be said for a favorite color. Right now A~'s favorite color is purple. Well, actually, if you ask her what her favorite color is she will say, "purple, pink, orange, and red." Apparently one favorite is just not sufficient!

I recently tried a new recipe for a quick and easy version of Chicken Marsala. I didn't have any Marsala wine... so I used some red wine instead... it's only a little bit, so it won't make a different, right? Well, it smelled good and it tasted good... but it was totally purple. When A~ asked what we were having for dinner I told her, "We're having purple chicken." Luckily she bought it... and she ate it... and she actually asked for more! (Way to go, Mom!)


To continue on the theme.... last weekend we went to Disney on Ice and got this cute purple, flower hat with our cotton candy. (She also got a purple t-shirt with all the little fairys on it, but I don't have a picture yet. I thought the green Tinkerbell shirt was cuter, but she had to have the purple... and it was cheaper too! What luck!)


More later...

much love,
erin

No comments: