Thursday, December 18, 2008

Finally finished!


I stayed up last last night to finish the teacher gifts for A~'s Kindergarten teacher and teacher assistant. I got this idea from Michele on the Papertrey Ink design team... it's a dry erase board made from a picture frame! It works better than a real dry erase board and erases really, really well.


I pulled out some wintery papers I've had for a while and embellished them with stickers, felt, and a little bling. I thought about making them more Christmasy... but the winter season is longer than the holiday season... so winter won! I have to say, I need to make these every year... they are so cool and useful. I may need one myself! :)

A~ helped me wrap them up so that she can take them to school tomorrow. Next week is winter break - wow - how did that sneak up so fast???


More later...

much love,
erin

No comments: