Friday, July 3, 2009

Final July Projects

Looking over my project files, I only have 2 items that I didn't load yesterday... so I'm not sure why I didn't just put them up! I post on the Scrapbooks Plus Design Team blog on the 3rd, 20th, and 29th. I needed to get my post up for today and decided that it was better to stay up late to get it done than to get up early. I figured I'd post an update over here at the same time. I guess my brain was sleepy! Oh well... at least it's all up now. :)

Here is my 2 page layout featuring the new birthday paper from Bo Bunny. The center pulls off and is a little accordian album with all the details from the day. We tried to get photos of us with all of the different families of guests... and got all but a couple. It's a nice memory of the day. Hard to believe that it was almost 5 years ago! Wow!


My final card uses some of the KI Memories shimmer paper. I used my new Nestabilities dies to cut the bracket shapes. The inside of the card is stamped with "You sure dont' look THAT old! Happy Birthday!" The glitter paper was left over from last month.





Have a great holiday weekend!

much love,
erin

No comments: