Thursday, July 23, 2009

Peaches and Pages



Last weekend we went to Hartland Orchard to pick peaches and blueberries. It was a beautiful day and we got a ton of fruit. Now I'm looking for a good peach freezer jam recipe! :)

I'm working on my August class for ScrapbooksPlus. I'm a little nervous about it, but I'm sure it will go just fine. It's a clear layout set of three pages. The first two are on a 12x12 clear base and the third is on regular paper. When you put them together they layer into a beautiful combination.


I recently finished the last 1st birthday layout for Adrianna with July's Design Team kit. Now I just need to do the other four years!





When I was in Houston last I snapped these photos of the house numbers painted on the curbs. I thought they were pretty cool and we had a great time looking for new designs for my photo collection. Of course, this was on our accidental 2-hour walk where we probably walked five miles... so we had to do something to keep it interesting!



much love,
erin

No comments: