Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Final Note!

OK... so maybe it's a three for one day! I decided to put up my latest scrapbooking layout. I had a little boo-boo with the title stamping... so I went crazy with buttons to cover it up and make it look somewhat "planned"! Hee, hee! I love the papers as they make me think of vintage fabric.


You may recognize this locale... Monticello! I think this pics are from 1999... but I'm not completely sure since they were on top of the photos in the photo box due to the panaramic shots of Jefferson's grave (doesn't it look cool though?). What a nice visit with Donna and Matthew that summer! I know we saw some other sites... like downtown Roanoke and Natural Bridge... but I can't find any photos of them. I'll keep looking and see if I can put together some more pages of things other than A~. (Ironically, she asked where she was in the pictures and why wasn't Papi there?!)

Until next post,
erin

No comments: