Thursday, August 7, 2008

Birthday News and More

Hi All!

I've been a little bit busy and delinquent in getting an update here. Here goes the new news...

A~'s birthday was fun... allbeit last minute. Friday shopping and cleaning was followed by Saturday organization and yard work, but all was fine in time for the party Saturday afternoon. Sergio ordered a giant inflatable slide (which we may rent out to friends for a good price!) that finally arrived on Friday - not cutting it close at all, huh? The kids all loved it... and since it's big enough to hold up to 400 pounds, I went down a number of times too. (I know, I know... I have to watch that weight limit after all the cake!) As you can see, she's in heaven... after all, we used it twice Sunday before putting it away!



I made it through last week's voting at ScrapGoods for the Crop Til You Drop contest. This week's layout had to be any shape but square, use buttons creatively, and have a bird somewhere on it. I decided to make a layout in the shape of clouds featuring A~ sleeping. Everynight when I tuck her in we go through the same "good night" routine... and as I'm leaving the room she hollars, "Mommy, sleep with the angels!" Every night I think how cute that it, and how I don't want to forget it... so now it's captured! :) Now we're in the top five with voting next Monday for the top three! Yikes... I'd better come up with something fab!



I have a new Design Team kit to work on... so I busy creating. With work this weekend, it'll be tight to get everything finished... so cross your fingers for me! Here's a couple more layouts from last month's DT kit:


much love,
erin

No comments: