Saturday, November 8, 2008

Old Photos, New Layouts

I worked on a couple of layouts last weekend using older photos. First was this shot of me and Mamasan. As you can see, I haven't done the journaling... in part because I don't remember the photo being taken and I'm not sure how old I am in the picture. We are definitely at Mamasan's house... and maybe I'm one and a half or two years old? Anyone who can help, please chime in! :)




I also put together this layout using a photo that I took in 1982 with my little 110 camera. It's not a great shot... Grandpa frying fish back in the old shed, but it's one of the only pictures that I took of him. And the memory of that catfish is so special, I decided to immortalize it with a layout. We would always request a fish fry when we visited Texas. Grandpa would pull catfish out of the freezer from his fishing trips, get them ready, fry them up, and watch us enjoy every bite. There were never leftovers... we would eat every morsel! It was simple and wonderful!




enjoy!
erin

No comments: