Thursday, November 6, 2008

A quick hello...

I am so far behind here! Yikes! Fall is just full of things to do. It's a good thing that the rain we've had for the last couple of days knocked just about all the leaves right off the trees. Now I can get some raking done without worrying that I won't make any progress!

Here are a couple of shots of what we've been up to...

First - new a slightly new do... a little bit shorter and, supposedly, more trendy...at least according to Jennifer, my stylist. I am also sporting a very cool Miley Cyrus sticker courtesy of A~!



Then the annual pumpkin contest at work. We all pitched in and did a fantastic job on this incredible take on Cinderella's coach.



Finally, Dorothy (me) and my little princess on Halloween. We were already pretty frozen here and A~ said that her bucket was too full for any more... thank goodness!


More later!
erin

No comments: