Friday, May 8, 2009

Rain, Rain, Go Away



Happy Friday! Even the flowers knew that it was a good day. My clematis were all opened up suddenly this morning. What a nice surprise!


Yesterday, Thursday, was day 9 in our streak of rainy days. Today is supposed to be day 10 with rain moving in after 10pm tonight. Right now it's 11:30ish and no rain. Looks like we may squeak through and miss that double digit mark... thank goodness!


On Wednesday I realized that I hadn't put the rain guage out. We already had showers in progress, but A~ wanted the rain guage out there to see how much. Around 7pm I dashed out, put the guage in the garden bed, and ran back in. Within hours we had torrents of rain and thunderstorms... and almost 2 inches of rain to boot! A~ was thrilled to get to tell my how much we got the next day. I have a feeling the rain guage is going to be her new toy! :)


much love,
erin

PS. Here my last layout based on an ad challenge... simple, clean and perfect for this busy shot of A~ and Sergio at Sesame Place.


No comments: