Sunday, January 31, 2010

2010 Design Team Projects

I forgot that I never posted the projects I made for the Scrapbooks Plus Design Team tryouts. So here goes....

This is my 2 page layout. Almost all of the papers in this SEI line were pinks, lavenders and grays, but the soft plaid patterned paper really worked with Adrianna's little plaid dress. I actually got in trouble for this one. Adrianna did not want anyone else to see these pics (so, shush... don't tell her!). She says that they are embarrassing. Who knew?!



The DT kit came with this really wide lace that is totally yummy. Adding a big folded flower was really all that it needed to come together. Simple and lovely!



We needed to make a layout that was not 12x12. I bought some 6x12 page protectors like a year ago.... so I decided to make something that size. I added some blue and green vellum - kind of reminded me of the colors of sea glass - and some buttons (my favorite embellishment).



This is one of my favorite photos of all time. The entire picture lifts so there is lots and lots of space behind it for journaling. It's still empty now.... gotta think of what I want to say! Hopefully I got the title right. I wasn't sure if it should be backward glance or backwards glance.....



thanks for stopping by!
erin

1 comment:

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

Erin, I have always loved your style...your layouts are instantly recognizeable from across the room, and I am glad I will receive inspiration from you again this year. Good luck on the DT - and have fun!

Susie