Friday, June 15, 2007

Cupcakes gone wrong!

This last two weeks I have been slaving over birthday presents for my boss. She wants nothing, needs nothing, and is one of nicest people I know... so you can't just get her nothing! Anyways... long story short... after wandering through stores for 2 weekend and finding nothing (well, nothing for her), I decided to make her some gifts. I knew that it would come to this all along and I had stashed a 7 Gypsies Beach album kit aside. That wouldn't be enough by itself... so I also made a Halloween countdown calendar and a decorated binder to put photo cd's in. Everything turned out nicely... but I went to bed no earlier that 1am for 2 weeks!


On Wednesday night, I'm finishing everything up and needed to make the cupcakes. You can't have a birthday without cake, after all. I got some new vanilla cake mix and ultra decadent chocolate frosting from Trader Joes, mixed them up, and put them in the oven. They turned out lovely, nice and fluffy... at least until they cooled...
then,
well...
...they kind of looked like they had nipples on top of each little cupcake. Thank goodness for the frosting!!!


Anyways... here is a peek at my big laugh for the week! Enjoy!


No comments: